These Vegan Roasted Garlic & Herb Dinner Rolls are so good! They’re also easier than you’d think. They can be made in regular roll shape, or into these pretty knots. I LOVE the knots – they look so fancy but really aren’t much more work!
– Potato flour makes the bread more tender. If you don’t have potato flour, you can just replace it with an equal amount of AP flour.
– You can do this by hand, it’s just a bit messier. Kneading will take about 12-15 minutes.
– I combine the water and almond milk and then microwave for 45 seconds.
– To make these as rolls, simply divide the dough after the first rise into 8 even portions. Roll into balls, then place in an oiled cake or pie pan with vertical sides. Proof until doubled again, then bake at 350F until golden brown.
– If you want to make these ahead, freeze them on a baking pan just after shaping. To cook, set out on a baking sheet for 1.5 hours, then bake as normal.