Vanilla Almond Coffee Pudding For Two
This chia seed pudding recipe is a delicious way to start the day – or finish the night! Topped with coconut whipped cream and fresh strawberries and almonds, this makes a delicious treat that’s easy on the waistline.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or whatever milk you have on hand)
- 1/4 cup cold press coffee
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
For the coconut whipped cream:
- 1 can coconut milk*
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- strawberries, optional
- sliced almonds, optional
- Whisk all ingredients together until everything is well combined. Refrigerate overnight.
- For the coconut whipped cream, place coconut milk and powdered sugar in a bowl and use a electric mixer to mix it together.
- Continue to mix until the consistency of whipped cream is developed and you have stiff peaks.
- Top the pudding with the whipped cream and optional strawberries and almonds and enjoy!
– I used the So Delicious brand of coconut milk.
– One additional recommendation — mix it all together! All of the textures and tastes mixed together makes for a glorious sensation in your mouth!